Global Personality Test Results

I recently took a personality test online through SimilarMinds.com. The link was from a thread in Digital Point Forums. I want to share the results of this test because I think they are pretty accurate. Or at least I see that it really reflects my personality. Here is the test result:



Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Trait Snapshot:

rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

I have answered all the questions as truthful as I can so I think they are pretty accurate.

No comments: