The Google Pagerank Update is Near

I'm very excited for the next Pagerank update to occur. I'm expecting one of my sites, MoveInTheCity.com - A directory of House & Lots and Condominiums for Sale in the Philippines, to hit PR4 this time. I hope the results won't upset me this time. My site was already predicted have PR4 before the last update. But to my dismay, it only landed at PR2. But that was not so bad for a new site to increase from PR0 to PR2. There was enough time to build links until the next PR update and feeling depressed over that would not change the results. Life goes on. Anyway, I think I will make it this time. I got a few quality one way PR4 and PR5 links, made some link exchanges, link dropping and a lot of directory submissions. All I can say for now is good luck to us all!

No comments: